Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Master cleanse day 3

Today was pretty rough. You know when you get so hungry that you start to get in a really bad mood and super irritable? Thats the feeling I've had all day! The grumpiness started last night and hasn't left yet. I think I may have not added enough maple syrup (which has all the calories) to my lemonade today, so I was pretty low on energy too. I've lost 5 lbs so far, which might all be water weight, but 5 lbs is 5 lbs, right? I thought about maybe finishing the cleanse with juices and broth instead of lemonade, but I'm staying strong with the lemonade as of tonight, I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.
During my cleanse, I am taking a break from the gym. This is tough because thats where I spend most my evenings after work, now I have to keep occupied at home without using up too many calories. I hope tomorrow is better!

4 comments:

mary.katherine said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! 5 lbs is 5 lbs...which is GREAT! I'm excited to hear about your results...I just may have to try that.

Misty said...

That is great! Let me know how it goes.. that would be SO hard for me. Keep us updated on your progress and stay strong!

Annie said...

i can't even skip a meal with getting grumpy! Good luck!

mary.katherine said...

HOW IS IT GOING??!! I keep checking your blog to see if you've updated. Hope it is working as well as you'd like.