Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friends & More puppies

Well, Lucy got knocked up again and nine weeks later we have 3 precious puppies! They are white, tan & black which is a nice mix- last time she just had 2 black ones. She started her labor around 4:30am and we were up with her till she had the last one at 7:30am- then we had work that morning- we all were so tired. They sure are cute, I know I will be ready to get rid of them once Lucy no longer cleans up after them .



We were going to go with some friends to a haunted house last night, but the line was insanely long! We went to eat at Johnny Carions (YUM!) instead and then went to a movie. They boys saw GI Joe and us girls went to see All About Steve- it was so random, but pretty funny otherwise.



I got back in touch with a couple friends from high school, we have been getting together once a week or so. Its so nice to be able to see friends after years of not keeping tabs and still be able to pick right back up where you left off. Good friends are hard to come by, so if you have them, hold them close and dear to your heart. My mom always tells me to be the kind of friend that I would want to have. Wise ole' woman :)


1 comment:

missy said...

Hey Amy! Looks fun-ha ha I like how you said your dog got knocked up again!! ha ha ha ha!