Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Crafternoon

Something about me: I love cardigans. If I find one that I love, I buy it in every color. There's something about adding that extra layer that makes me feel complete. Sooo, when I found a tutorial for a baby cardigan, I was all over it. I bought some white onsies, dye (I would have preferred grey but they were sold out, so I went with denim blue), and binding and then went to town. I already had a plethora of buttons at home, so I didn't need to purchase those. It really didn't take long to finish this little gem:



And to make it Sunday appropriate, all you need to add is a bow tie!
 


Sawyer has tons of bow ties, so I thought he may need an actual tie.  I don't love the clip-on's that seem to be so popular on the little guys, so I was excited that I could make him this one from one of Steve's old mission ties:


You just need someone who knows how to tie a tie, and then sew on some elastic. Super duper easy.
 

A special thanks to Sawyer for being such a happy male model for me today.

No comments: